- Download QCG Care Patient Flyer
- Download QCG Care Patient Information Booklet
- QCG Care Tutorial Video
QCG Care will help you:
- Complete your cardiac rehab with fewer visits to the hospital clinic.
- Exercise at home.
- Track your blood pressure, step count, alcohol consumption, smoking habits and more.
- Record and keep track of your medications.
- Learn about heart health and your recovery with our videos and online articles.
- Manage stress with guided relaxation audio.
- Stay on track with regular tasks to improve your health and cardiac knowledge.
|Monday||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 4:00pm|
Our app is NOT a continuously monitored site: if you are experiencing chest pain, please call 000.
- Contact our QCG Care team via the Enquiry form or 07 3016 1168 to enquire about using the app
Follow our step-by-step download process below
- In your consultation with our cardiac nurse, create your personalised management plan
- Once you are eligible, download QCG Care to your smart phone and follow the instrcutions listed in your brochure pack
- Take an active role in your plan and take charge of the choices, lifestyle and habits that affect your heart health
- Call 000 if you experience chest pain, new or worsening symptoms
Step 1 | Download the App
Go into the Apple App Store, or Google Play. In the Search field, type 'QCG Care', then click 'INSTALL'.
Step 2 | Register
Open the app on your smart device, and select 'Register'.
Tap the box 'I agree to the above' when you understand the Terms and Conditions and then tap 'Continue'. Enter your name, gender, and date of birth and tap 'Next'.
Step 3 | Log In
Check your mobile phone number is correct and then enter the provider site name (provided by our Cardiac Nurse or Staff). Then tap 'Register'.
We will then send you a text message with an SMS verification code. Enter the SMS code, then tap 'Verify Code'.
Allow Notifications within the App to receive reminders. You and your clinican can now use the App.
Read our Patient FAQ's & Information Booklet to hopefully find the answer to some commonly asked questions.
The answer to my question isn't here!
Sorry about that. Contact us with your question and we'll be in touch as quickly as we can.
How can I provide feedback?
Use the form on the contact page. We will appreciate your considered feedback, criticism or even praise.